Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Which cities disappointed you?

Have you ever been to a city which really disappointed you?

The only mayor (touristic) cities I've been to are Berlin, Paris, London, Rome, Florence, Milan and Venice.

Berlin is highly underrated just have to say that. The city is so great.

Paris, London and Rome are just great. The cities are so famous and have such a great name in the world but it is well deserved.

I've only been one day to Venice and Milan. Venice was way too crowded but it was beautiful. It isn't that polluted. I don't remember much of Milan, I didn't much of it either. What I did remember is that it felt like a real metropolis, riding on Milan's highway.

But Florence was a bit disappointing.
I went there for three days but after seeing all the mayor musea (Uffizi, Pitti etc.) and walked on the Ponte Vecchio and the Piazza della Signora and saw the Duomo I felt like I had done pretty much it. Florence is nice but as a tourist only for 2 days.

Tell us about your experience with cities that disappointed you.>

No comments: